Industry pattern for decades has been a cycle of booms and busts. Today, pharmaceutical innovation is facing a fundamental productivity challenge, where investment in R&D has outpaced sales growth, without increased output of new medicines. Several challenges must be overcome to maintain leadership position in big pharma:
- Does simply investing money guarantee success? How can we support growth beyond loss of patents?
- How can we keep leadership with billions of sales at risk from patent expirations in this decade?
- Is it sustainable to maintain dependence on large blockbusters or should you diversify businesses?
- How is it possible to deliver affordable quality health care for all?
- How is it possible to reduce R&D pay off time?
- How can we measure return from innovation and invest money in the right projects?
- Under which conditions should we invest in organic growth or look for acquisition opportunities?
We have a culture of problem solving to convey the right response.
In the pharmaceutical business it is crucial to act fast and rejuvenate yourself in order to stay competitive. At MSCommodin, we have business background and skills that will best support you in making long-lasting impact in the following group of capabilities: