The global energy map is changing in many different ways, recent events are impacting the energy markets, and future energy mix is evolving. These changes will recast expectations about the role of different countries, companies and fuels in the global energy system over the coming years and therefore strategic thinking is necessary. For our clients it is often essential to think outside the box:
- How can we explore and develop new fields that were previously regarded as too difficult, expensive or politically unstable?
- Should we improve internal structure or expand operations?
- Is the current portfolio in accordance with future trends or should we review our strategy?
- How is it possible to deliver clean, affordable and reliable energy?
- How is it possible to cut costs on renewable energy bringing competitiveness closer to fossil fuels?
- How can we raise enough resources for R&D and Innovation to maintain growth and prosperity?
To aim at defying situations and come to real solutions, an outside-in-view and insights from different business models are crucial.
In a dynamic environment, defining the right strategy and succeeding in execution is fundamental to stay competitive. By working in the energy business, we developed a set of skills and expertise that will help you thrive in this business in the following areas: